CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 13

I don't think anyone in the history of the earth has been as aggravated as I am at this moment. >:(

AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I HATE THIS COMPUTER! 
All I'm trying to do is type this STUPID story, but it has to go and FREEZE after I've typed FOUR pages. So then, I have to exit, and when I go back, it asks if I want to recover the document, and I'm like, "Yay! It saved!"
And you know what it showed me?
The SAME 47 pages I had BEFORE I started typing today.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!
I AM SSSSSOOOOOOOOOOO MAD!!!!
And the thing is, I want to type, but I don't want to RETYPE the stupid stuff I've already TYPED! I feel like smacking someone! Or maybe this STUPID COMPUTER! Though I'm not sure that would help the problem. But I am really too angry to think rationally at the moment. :(
Kris. Who is mad.

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: