CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 4

I think I'm going crazy...

but at least I'm being awesome while doing it! 

Um...I just checked my grades and the only grades teachers have put in so far are in biology and student leadership...i have pretty good grades so far...but i won't tell you what they are...they're a secret..well, not really. I have an 88 in biology and a 97 in student leadership! YAY!
oh yeah...i think the point of this post was to tell you about the weirdo manga i'm reading now...it's called Hayate the Combat Butler. It's weird. WAYYYYYYYY weirder than love hina, or anything else i've read, which is saying something. Because I read some PRETTY weird stuff.
Yeah. I should stop typing. I just wrote myself a to-do list so I won't get off track. Which means that the fanfiction will be updated tonight! I promise.
Kris.

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: