CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 22

Kiss in the Blue vs. Mars

Similarities:

Both male main characters have long blonde hair, are violent, ride motorcycles to school, and often skip school.
Both female characters have a..."bad past".
the male character saves the female one at the beginning and she falls in love with him...
No one thinks they should be together.
Both of the female character's fathers are...weird, to say the least.

Differences:
Mars is better.
I like Mars' drawing better...
Kira and Rei are just awesome like that.
Katsugari(or whatever his name is) doesn't have a twin...
Kira can paint! 

Umm....you can see which manga I like better, but as I said earlier, I'll continue reading KITB until I die of boredom or bad copying.
Kris.
Mars is better.

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: