CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 17

my computer's being stupid again.

Okay, so I know that I haven't posted in a while, but I've been busy, I promise...but I guess I should tell you exactly WHAT I've been busy with, since I brought it up. Well, as you should know, it's spring break. Yippee!

Unfortunately, I don't get to go anywhere, because we have track practice Monday-Thursday. And it's pretty much mandatory. 
So, I went to the library yesterday and got about ten books, which is about my normal amount, though I haven't been in a while. I've already finished Vampire Kisses 4 (Dance With a Vampire), which was good. I'm still waiting on someone to turn in the fifth one, though. I also read two volumes of the manga based on the book Vampire Kisses. They're both awesome. Right now I'm reading Fact of Life #31, which is an awesome book...I totally agree with Fact of Life #564 and #3.  No, I'm not going to tell you what they are...you'll have to read the book yourself. :)
Also, the new Max Ride book came out yesterday, and guess who bought it?! 
Me, of course!  I read it in a few hours, it was about 308 pages long, and it was pure awesomeness. FAXNESS GALORE. You know...galore is a funny word. Especially by faxness, which really isn't a word in the first place. Though it deserves to be. Hm...I might be going to see Race to Witch Mountain later on. The blonde girl in the movie...i'm going to be observing her. My mom and I think she would be perfect for Max in the movie! Though, in the fifth book, JP said Max's hair was brown...I'm not entirely sure anymore, though I think I've always pictured her blonde. That book was hilarious, by the way. 
Ah...there's a dead bug. Beside me. It scared me half to death. it's one of those big flying ones...i'm not a bug lover, in case you hadn't noticed.
Well, I think i'm going to finish reading now...maybe listen to more music. YAY~
Kris.

2 people were awesome enough to comment.:

Rian said...

a mayfly?? one was flying & it crashed into my face. ew. i was fine with them just flying around, but then they had to go crashing into my face. geez. or is it jeez?? i guess jeez since geez has that little red line under it indicating that a word is spelled incorrectly, or "left". :)

Rian said...

... & it has three hundred & NINE pages :) HAH! :)