CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 24

my GARGH!

... WHY CAN'T I HAVE THAT MUCH FREE TIME TOO?!?!?!
see? i get stuck doing math, english, MORE english, biology, & MORE biology homework... while she gets to sit there, read various manga, & watch movies, while i'm working. but i guess... i DO read manga (while doing homework & listening to music) & we're SUPPOSED to watch a movie later... >.>;;

i guess i just wish i could do all that RIGHT NOW.

Rian (wants more time in the day- but then again, she's a procrastinator, so her opinion doesn't matter).

PSST: i guess i should tell you random people who are randomly going to read this? i'm DISEASED. not really. but i have this disorder in my face that makes a nerve inflame (or something like that) and then half my face doesn't work right. so right now, i can't: raise my left eyebrow, completely close my left eye when blinking, flare my left nostril, close my mouth completely, and smile right. :( but hey- on the bright side: i can actually raise one eyebrow now! yay! another thing: I GOT TO HAVE A CAT SCAN! it was totally awesome :)
so don't worry about me, ok? (like anyone was going to anyway...)
oh. & once more on the bad side: I have to swallow pills. i can't. :( so i have to take 4 twice a day- 3 little tiny ones (really easy to swallow, thankfully) and 1 HUMUNGUS one. i can't swallow it- only if it's cut in half. >.>;; & my face is really twitchy... especially my eye. because it doesn't shut all the way, it's kinda dry. therefore making it agitated. therefore making it twitchy. :(
but like i said- don't worry about me :) i feel fine, so there's no point in worrying! :) i should be all better in 6 weeks or so anyway, so... :)
HAVE A GREAT DAY!
rian :)

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: