CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 25

Of Role-Playing Game Launchers

"Guydo the Spy found an RPG launcher."
Me: ... A role-playing game launcher?
Dad: [laughs]
Me: [laughs too] BAM! HALO 3!
R (me): I should look that up.
R: OOOH! A ROCKET-POWERED GRENADE LAUNCHER! That makes a WHOLE lot more sense than a Role-Playing Game Launcher.
D: Yeah, when someone shoots it, everyone has to play.
R: [grabs a 360 remote off the table] yeah. [pretends to shoot a gun, then starts pushing buttons on the controller.]
D: I choose, Warrior!
D: Magician!
R: Mage! Then I'll be an Archer! [laughs]
D: You look really funny when you laugh.
R: I know. I was laughing earlier with my brother downstairs because we were watching this commercial & Ben 10 from Ben 10 Alien Force was standing there, then he pushed his Omnitrix & became a real person! & they had all this actiony music in the background... so i made my little brother keep humming the music while I was all, 'I AM IRON MAN!' 'MOOOOO!!' 'Well... That was embarrassing. Oof!' 'THAT VIRTUAL TRACK HAS IT OUT FOR ME!' And then we laughed, and my brother was all, 'You look funny when you laugh.' so I had to see, and I looked in the mirror in the bathroom & started laughing because it really is funny looking.
D: [stares, then laughs more]
R: [laughs again]
Mom: Get to bed!

Don't worry if you didn't understand some of my story- it's mainly inside jokes. i just thought i would share. because i'm bored. & going to bed. & not doing the homework I should've been doing. :)

Rian (hopes no one gets mad at her... for no reason)

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: