CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 28

Oh my good golly gosh...again.

Soo...my brother is officially the most hilarious person in the world. And here's the conversation to prove it:

Playing monopoly, the awesomest game ever, in the dark, in honor of Earth Hour. If you don't know what it is, look it up.
Jason places some money in the middle of the board.
J: There. I'm putting money in the jackpot.
Mom: You can't do that! Don't just make up rules in the middle of the game! We've been playing since last week!
J: Why can't I? I can donate to the jackpot!
M: You cannot! This isn't poker!
Kristin starts laughing.
Mom hands Jason the money.
J: Why are you giving me this? It's not mine.
Kristin laughs harder and starts rolling around on the floor, which is half carpet and half wood.
J: What's so funny?
Mom starts laughing too.
Kristin tries to tell Jason what's going on.
It didn't work.
Hmm...now that I think about it, it may not be as funny to you as it is to me...but you might still laugh. Try to imagine me rolling around on the floor, crying all over my monopoly money because I'm laughing so hard. :)
Kris.

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: