CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 29

Okie dokie...

So in honor of mu favorite Beauty Pop character, Seiji Koshiba, I decided to make a collage. I mean, there are absolutely no pictures of him online, unless you count the ones in the manga, and he's the best character! So I got some pictures together and made a totally awesome collage. Which you should see here: 

Click to make bugger, though you can probably already see the awesomeness from there. But it looks even awesomer big...so click. Um...as you can see, I've spent my whole weekend coloring. It was fun, but time consuming. Not that i really wanted to do anything else. I did have other stuff I needed to do, though. Which I am doing now...well, not really, since I'm typing this. I just keep getting distracted, okay. Jeez. Sorry. 
Welll....look at the pic. :)
Kris.

2 people were awesome enough to comment.:

Rian said...

who's mu?
and why would i want to make the seiji collage bugger?!
i'm seriously confused. :)

Kris said...

hehe...nice typos by me.