CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 4

-sigh- AGAIN.

So...yesterday...TAKS...sucked.

that's pretty much all i'm going to say, since I'm in no mood to relive the day...well, since you asked so nicely i might give you an outline...
YAY NUMBERS!
0. Had odd dream about TAKS...
1. woke up late
2. didn't get to sleep on bus because it was too light
3. told people about odd dream (which involved soccer, cell phones, lotion and coats)
4. went to stupid classroom
5. finished test at 9:15.
6. saw stupid typo in test(this should probably be switched with number five...)
7. read book
8. finished in less than an hour -_-
9. other books were in backpack
10. stupid teacher person wouldn't let me get them..
11. sat bored for about THREE more hours (testing time was a total of five hours)
12. went the third period, world geography
13. ...i think that was the only good part of the day. we had free time.
14. went to lunch
15. stupid idiots with pizza stole our seats
16. went back to class
17. left ten minutes later to go to track...
18. bus was full, had to wait on other bus that...
19. TOOK TWENTY MINUTES!
20. got yelled at by coach for being late, though she KNEW it wasn't our fault.
21. had to run
22. eh...
23. oh yeah. black cat walked in front of car...lucky we didn't hit it, otherwise we'd probably be DEAD.

Yeah...not much else happened. But since I'm already listing, i guess i'll just continue into today, which was not as bad...

24. still no sleeping on bus
25. french bored me TO death.
26. had a "field trip" in photoj
27. Twilight guy was being stupid.
28. visited rianna's (and a bunch of other people's) biology class.
29. both twilight guy AND a friend (P1)of mine were being stupid...
CONVO:
After me and twilight guy and the rest of our group left the classroom.
TG: who was that?
me: my friend...
TG: is he your boyfriend?
me: did i SAY that?
TG: so he's not?
me: GAH! (well, i didn't say that...but i wanted to.)

and, apparently, P1 asked Rianna, after we left, if twilight guy was her boyfriend (?!).
Yeah...weird. soo...continuing.
30. was semi-bored, but partly interested, in geometry.
31. listened to stupid arguments between classmates
32. went to track (ugh)
33. spent most of the time jumping (:D YAY!)
34. one girl...fell and skinned her butt on the track. it was funny after it was over because at first we all thought she broke her leg or something...O.o
35. ...she was bleeding. it was still funny.
36. went home
37. was bored.
38. decided to type this post...

And...you should know what happened next. Actually, no, you shouldn't because I don't even know. That would be looking into the future, wouldn't it? weird...
um, so i really have nothing else to say. except...you should read Kare First Love. It's really good... same with shiawase kissa sanchoume. And Angel Voice. That's one of my personal favorites. Actually, KFL reminded me of Mars...it was pretty much the same general idea, and the ending was EXACTLY the same. SO weird, right? Yeah...have I already recommended Beauty Pop? I think I have...that's another one of my favorites, along with Love Hina. I read those around the same time. Well, I'm going to stop typing now. and do homework. And update fanfiction. And...sleep. Yeah. Especially that last one.
Kris.

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: