CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 31

This is what I get for not doing my homework when i'm supposed to.

i read stuff like this.

"“So… you made this?” I asked, seeing how embarrassed he was at the fact that he made a flower, of all things.

“Maybe,” he said back.

I wanted to laugh, but I thought he might take it the wrong way if I did.

Wow, Mr. Raincloud made Maximum a flower. That’s adorable. See what happens when you lighten up for the holidays?

Shut up, I told the Voice.

It always had the most convenient timing…

You know, it kind of reminds me of you. I bet Fang agrees with me.

What are you talking about?

Don’t play dumb, Max, I’m talking about the flower. It’s… stealthy… It’s unconventional. It was made for a good reason. It’s a bit rough around the edges, but that’s what makes it perfect. It’s not like other flowers, but it’s still beautiful, nonetheless. It’s still a flower. Just like you, Maximum.

Are you trying to make me barf?

I faintly heard Fang trying to say something, but I held a hand up, telling him to wait.

Someone doesn’t know how to take a compliment.

I don’t want your compliments, and I don’t want you in my head.

Well, that’s just too bad, on both accounts. Now, thank the boy for the Max-flower before he flies away and beats his head against a tree.

The- the Max-flower? You’re nuts!

Probably. At least, that’s how I acted at the Itex office Christmas party. Man, that party was a killer.

The Voice went to the Itex office Christmas party?

Wait, Itex had an office Christmas party?

This is too much.

Happy New Year’s Eve, Maximum.

Hold on, you-

Sorry, I must be off now. Things to do, New Year’s parties to attend. Goodbye for now, Black Stuff for Difficult Teenage Boys Department. Well, now that I think about it, you would actually have to do a race-change to qualify. Or put on a black sweatshirt. I’m sure Fang has one, you should borrow it.

I’m the Black Stuff for Difficult Teenage Boys Department? That doesn’t make any-

Oh.

And here I was this whole time, thinking it was talking about a microwave!

You’re a sick, sick voice. You’re… you’re such a freak! That’s not even funny, you sick…

It was gone. Of course it was gone.

Of course. "

yeah... i don't know either. it made me laugh though. :)
for the full story, go here.

rian (should start doing her homework now before she comes across something like "492,704 ways to fold a piece of paper." hmm... that sounds like fun!)

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: