CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 21

W Juliet (AKA the MANGA post)

I still haven't figured out what the W in the title means... and in case you didn't read the post from earlier, W Juliet is the awesome manga I was reading earlier. Which I finished. I also found out that there is a sequel, appropriately named "W Juliet II". Great, huh? So I was reading it, but it's not complete yet...so I must wait. Along with all the other mangas I'm waiting on updates for.

I think that's all I was going to say...I'm bored now. I think I'm going to read Kiss in the Blue, since someone said it was good. But I already overlooked it, so I'm not sure I'm going to like it...
And now look. This post has ended up being all about Manga. MANGA MANGA MANGA.
Also, if you're looking for a place to read manga, I recommend onemanga.com. It's amazing. But if I can't find something there, I go to mangafox.com. I like onemanga's layout better.
Umm...nothing else to say.
Kris.

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: