CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 8

well...

I just finished a pretty awesome manga called Cat Street. It was really random, but totally awesome at the same time. Another one of my favorites. 

Also, I'm listening to how do you sleep by Jesse McCartney. I LOVE THIS SONG! It's SOOOOOO awesome! Especially if you listen to it really loud! And sing along! And dance! Yeah...you should listen to it. Man, I love it!
I like to go here and put it on repeat...YAY! That's what I'm doing right now...
So...what else is new? Um...nothing much, I don't think. Life is weird, as usual. My brother's being stupid, I ate ice cream, did homework earlier, didn't read a book I should have, since I read super fast and will be able to finish it in the morning. I want to go to the library and get the rest of the Vampire Kisses series, and another book called Blue Blood, which looks pretty good. They're both about vampires...YAY! 
"If I had my way I'd come and get you girl in your favorite car with the missing top..." awesome lyrics. Random, too. Actually, if you want random lyrics, you should listen to Dammit by Blink 182. I really have no idea why it's called that...but you should listen! "And maybe I'll see you at a movie sneak preview." yup...hilarious. Awesome song, by the way. You know, my life is mainly filled with three things:
manga
music
homework

I could honestly live without that last one, but whatever. It kind of balances out the rest. You know what? I love it when you hear a bunch of awesome songs in a row on the radio. Like yesterday, I heard Fall For You, How Do You Sleep and Face Down, ALL in a row! It was awesome! And I love it when my brother's not in the car with me and my mom...because then I can sit in the front and control the radio! Which basically means turning it up when an awesome song comes on. Though my mom pretty much knows what songs I like...My dad on the other hand...he usually ends up changing the station when something I like comes on...but whatever. 
Now I'm listening to Crazy by Simple Plan. Another awesome song. And I was planning on painting my nails today, but I didn't get a chance...I was goingto paint them purple, and it would have been awesome. But it's too late now. They'll smudge when I go to bed. 
Also, happy Daylight Savings! I know it's not really a holiday, but whatever. I just felt like saying that. And now...I'm listening to some random song by Simple Plan called MY ALIEN.
Weird, huh? 
Well, I guess I should stop typing about nothing.
Kris.

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: