CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 9

what REALLY happened

Okay...So about that post this morning. If you can even call it that. wAYYYYYYY too early for any normal person. Not that I consider myself normal in the first place.

Well, I went to bed about ten thirty, but I didn't actually fall asleep until around eleven thirty (remember, Daylight savings). And then I randomly woke up at four thirty. Not by my alarm clock or anything. Just randomly...and I wasn't tired at all, so I went downstairs to talk to my mom, who was also awake, and there was nothing good on TV, so I reread the first volume of mars, which is the only one I own. And Now I'm rereading the rest of it online. YAY! The bestest manga EVER! Along with Dramacon, of course... :)
Well, I kinda need to go to bed now, since I have a very important test tomorrow, in geometry, and I only got five hours of sleep last night...
Kris.

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: