CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 10

alot's been going on these past few days...

So I haven't really had time to post. Not to mention I basically passed out around ten o' clock last night. I was dead tired...but I guess I should start explaining from the beginning, huh?

Well...the district track meet was Wednesday and Thursday. Wednesday was prelims and some field events, triple jump for me, and Thursday was finals and other field events, long jump for me this time.
So I did good in triple jump (SECOND PLACE! jump: 30' 5 1/2''.) I beat this one girl, who was bragging the whole time, by half an inch. :)
And then in prelims for the 400, which is the only thing I run, I got 5th. Rianna got first.
Also, the weather was great Wednesday.
On Thursday, for long jump, I did horribly. And I mean that. I only jumped 12'9''. One of my friends jumped 14'1'', though. She got second place.
Then, around four, the weather started getting all gross...it was like a dust storm. Bleh.
Yeah...so we ran the 400 later. 
I got fourth...just one place away from third. :( (duh)
Rianna got first. Again.
And...we ended up winning the district track meet. Yay.
As you can probably tell, I could totally care less.
You know, I really don't get that saying. It means, like, the exact opposite of what you're trying to say. Because you're saying you don't care at all, but it says, " I COULD CARE LESS." Which means, you do care. At least somewhat. 
Um...yeah.
The other sucky thing about the track meet is that,, because of field events, which start at 1:30, I had to leave school around 11:30. And I stayed at the track meet until about 5 Wednesday and seven Thursday. Not fun. Luckily, it was the last track meet. Yay.
Um...so I got home and ate, Chick-fil-a!, and fell asleep watching Still Standing. And then I slept until ten this morning. Yay again, sort of. And it took me a while to remember that it's only Friday, not Saturday or Sunday, which I first thought. 
Soo....that's pretty much it. I haven't really done that much...
Only seven more weeks over school (38 days, I think.)
O0o._/\_.o0O
Um...don't ask me what that is. I was just having fun.
Oh yeah. I've been reading this totally awesome manga...actually, I just finished.
It's called Lovely Complex, and it's another one to go on my favorites list. Along with Dramacon, Mars, Beauty Pop and W Juliet. The list just keeps getting longer...that is in order, by the way..
I think that's all I need to say. Oh yeah. There's an anime of Lovely Complex too. And there's also a follow-up manga, called Lovely Complex Plus. Original, huh?
It's pretty good. Both the follow-up and the anime, I mean.
Kris.

1 people were awesome enough to comment.:

Rian said...

thursday the weather was bad because a few miles west (or east... i can't remember) of fort worth there were grass fires. that's why it smelled like smoke. yeaahhh...