CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 22

Because I can read,

i find some HILARIOUS songs. like this one i found on a fanfiction. i'm not kidding, it's TOTALLY hilarious. OMG i was laughing SOOO hard, but i didn't want my mom to know cuz i'm supposed to be doing homework, & it would be weird if i was doing cornell notes (which i hate) & then burst out laughing, don't you think? yeah... so i almost had to stuff my face in a pillow because i didn't want to be heard. wOw.

Rian (is still laughing... on the inside [loti])

omg. i just watched the video... & stuffed my face in my hand because i was trying not to laugh at their facial expressions (plus the lyrics started making me laugh again).

psst: i believe my word of the day is "totally" today.
... or was that yesterday's, too? O.o

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: