CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 4

best day ever...

Well, it's one of them, at least. And, by the way, I'm talking about yesterday.

So...it started off with school as normal.
then, we went to the track meet.
That wasn't the awesome part...
That came later, when I actually did stuff at the meet.
Like run. And jump.
So, when we ran the 400, I got my best time yet, 71 seconds! (yay)
Then, later, around 9 pm, we started long jump. It was dark.
First, I guess you should know my goals...
long jump: 13 feet
triple jump: 29 feet
In long jump I jumped 13'1'', 12'2''(O.o), then 13'2. YAY!
Then came the best part!
In triple jump I jumped 29'6'', already meeting my goal, then 30'1/4''! Totally amazing, at least for me! And yes, the measuring people are totally precise and count quarter inches. My last jump was okay...but not as good. 28 something.
I was super happy. And to make everything better, we had decided to go to ihop after rianna's play, even though I didn't get to go-I'm going tonight-, so we got to eat breakfast at midnight! YAY! Kimberly was there two. It was awesome...And then I fell asleep as soon as I got home (yay?).
It was an awesome day, though. Well....I have to get ready to go to the play tonight, at 8. A couple of my friends are going to be there too.
I think......well, I forgot. Oh yeah. If you want to have some fun, you should play this game:
I've been playing for a few days now...yay.
Kris.

Oh yeah...my mom thinks the reason I did so well was because it was exactly two months from my birthday and I've finally grown into being a fifteen year old...I'm not entirely sure about that, but whatever. :)
Hmm....should be updating the fanfic soon. It needs to be updated. Thanks to Danielle for reminding me, though that probably wasn't your intention.

2 people were awesome enough to comment.:

Rian said...

"kimberly was there two."

now what the heck is that supposed to mean!?
& thankz for putting the vid up :)
VIEWTIFUL JOE! :D

wana get together randomly some time to update?

Rian said...

oh. sorry- i'm still half asleep. i thought that was the video?? idk.

but forward that thankz to whenever you actually DO put the video up :)

or... i could just go to youtube & watch one??? idk. too lazy :)