CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 1

hmmm......weird day, week, year...life.

Or something like that. I'm in a weird mood right now. 

Yesterday was awesome, though. You know how sometimes everything just seems awesome and great and...awesome?
Well, yesterday was like that. I think the main reason was that I was totally inspired and stuff, so I ended up writing more than TWENTY pages in my story! It was totally awesome. And then I got to watch American Idol and Still Standing, a totally hilarious, kind of weird show. You should watch it. It comes on every night on channel 7....at least here. It's at nine. And they usually show two episodes in a row.
YAY?
Um...don't ask why that's all capitalized. I'm not sure either. I guess I'd better get started on my english project...it's due friday. Yay for procrastination. Sort of...
Oh yeah! the most hilarious thing happened the other day! Me and my mom were in the car, and there were these guys walking slowly across the parking lot. Very slowly. And my mom was driving slow, trying not to hit them or anything. And one of the guys turns around and sees the car, then starts walking towards the side of the street.. But the other guy stayed in the middle of the street. So, about two minutes later, we were trying to back into the park, and the guys were just standing there.
and my mom goes, "I know they see me..."
And I was like, "Maybe they're just stupid. I hate when people think they're invincible against cars."
Mom: "They're not invincible against this car. I'll run them over."
I burst out laughing and the guys moved! it was so hilarious because my mom had this totally serious voice...hilariousness.
Kris.

1 people were awesome enough to comment.:

Rian said...

... it's 27 here. you were right the first time. :) just say whatever the station is... it'll be easier for people to find it. :)