CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 10

Me and Jason just found the awesomest games ever.

The grow series...totally awesome.

Click here for a list of them.
The absolute best ones are Grow Cube and Grow Island- I love the little people! And the flower thing in Grow Island! It's so awesome! I don't recommend playing Grow Nano. It's just weird....but otherwise, they're all great! Super fun too!
And if you remember, you should send Grow Ornament to people during Christmas! I'll try to remember!
Kris.
Have fun playing Grow!
Oh yeah- the ending to Grow RPG is amazing too. Watch it.

2 people were awesome enough to comment.:

Kat said...

THOSE THINGS RLY ARE AMAZING.
I DISCOVERED THEM OVER THE SUMMER.
AND I WAS LIKE WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.
I beat most of them by myself, but I looked up the answers for the RPG one cause I gave up.

Kris said...

yeah, i tried to finish them by myself, but after a few tries I ended up looking at the walkthrough. :)
they are super fun, though.