CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 6

The Post About Nothing

Umm...for some reason, I felt the need to type this. Though I certainly have other things I should b doing right now...

The only bax thing is that I have no idea what to say.
Well...recently, I reread the Twilight Series. Just because. It took about three days, since I had homework, but I think I always have a better understanding of the book after I reread it. Not to mention it takes my mind off of all the other stressful stuff in my life. 
Hm...just drank two bottles of water. I'm thirsty. 
Oh yeah. I just finished reading this really weird, but totally awesome sci-fi manga called Safe Again Today. I'm entirely sure why it's called that, but it's really good, and about aliens. I like aliens. I actually wouldn't mind being one...Though technically, I am. To people on other planets, of course....Though I'm not sure they would call me an alien. They probably have another word for it, like fortfagle. Yup...nice word, huh?
Dun dun dun.
Idk why I just typed that. Felt like it, I guess. 
Like Mike Felty. Or Phelty.
Um...you probably won't understand no matter how much explain, so just forget I said anything. Of course, it'd be easier to push backspace and delete those words...but I like this method much better.
Kris.
I also don't know why I stopped typing right there. But I felt like it.

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: