CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 4

yum

i had a dream that James Patterson was at a signing at Barnes & Nobles and he asked me to be Nudge. so my dream was basically... me rambling in my head. that's all i did the whole dream. ramble. it was really annoying. and then i had a dream that i forgot, even though i just woke up from it.

i bet you anything the cause of these random dreams are from the chocolate chip pancakes and scrambled eggs i had last night at ihop. they were good... but we went at 11:30. and i was starving.

i left my house at 6:24 AM Friday morning, and didn't return home until 12:30 AM (almost 1 in the morning) Saturday morning. :(

Rian (is being totally random right now... it might be best to ignore her for a while)

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: