CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 1

Emi? Emily? WHAT'S HER NAME?!

Okay, so I was rereading Beauty Pop, and I noticed that Kiri's mom is always called by a differeny name. I didn't just notice this, of course, but I just now thought to talk about it...So sometimes her name is Emi, sometimes it's Eiri, and sometimes it's Emily. It confuses me a WHOLE bunch...Not to mention it's totally random. So, yeah....if anyone has answers, let me know. They might just be nicknames...Seiji always calls her Emi, I think, but I've seen it Eiri in magazines and stuff talking about her(in the manga). And then Iori calls her Emily. It's really confusing...And I really just wonder WHY. But whatever. And in case you noticed, I didn't break this post into paragraphs, because I wanted to see what it would be like if I had a whole post double spaced. It would be awesome, right? Yeah.

Kris.

2 people were awesome enough to comment.:

Rian said...

... idk.
WHY?! (i'm not done being obnoxious) :P WHY?!
why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why?

Rian said...

... my brother actually read that. why? by why?. it was weird.
why?why?why?why?why? :P