CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 1

Glad this week is over...

It was really really long.

We had TAKS, which is basically the Texas standardized test thing...it's really boring, and you can't really do anything at all. The only REALLY bad thing was that I only actually had one test. The others were all benchmarks. So Monday was a normal day, but Tuesday-Friday we sat in testing rooms nearly all day. Well, until 12:30. Then we went to third period, ate lunch and went home. It made the day extremely long, since all we could do after we finished the test was read. After everyone in our class was done we could talk quietly and play cards and stuff, and after everyone in our section of the building was done, we could watch movies. But that doesn't make sitting in the same room for five hours any better. I seriously thought I was gonna die of boredom. Actually, in this book I was reading, there was this kid who went into a boredom induced coma. It was funny, even though he fell, hit his head on the wall, and had to get eight stitches. 
Speaking of books, I read twelve this week. I mean, I read fast, but it still gives you an idea of how bored I was, right?
I'm not sure I have anything else to say right now, not that I haven't said enough already. 
I've really been craving burgers today....I'm gonna ask if we can get some for dinner, since it is Friday. You don't know how happy I am that it's the weekend. I actually get to sleep!
I was really reluctant to get up this morning. I overslept...and then I fell asleep on the bus, though I didn't want to. I was trying to edit. But whatever.
I really don't want to talk about this, but the Swine Flu's really getting out of hand, huh? People are going crazy, though I really don't think it's as bad as everyone thinks...today in the hallway I saw two people with masks on...to "protect themselves" or whatever.
Also, I'm on the newspaper staff!!! Yay!
Umm.....longest post I've had in a while. Even though I haven't actually posted in a while. Sorry about that. Been kinda busy, in case you hadn't noticed all that up there. ^^^
The only bad thing about TAKS being over is that we have homework now... :(
Oh, and in case you were wondering, TAKS stands from Texas Assessment of Knowledge and Skills.
Catchy, huh?
Don't answer that....Not that I expected you to.
Well, since I'm rambling on about absolutely nothing, I should probably stop now, huh?
I've said "huh" three time in this post. Yay.
Kris.

3 people were awesome enough to comment.:

Rian said...

you also did the whole "Texas Assessment of Knowledge & Skills" bit twice.

Kris said...

no i didn't...i said it was basically texas' standardized test, and then later i said it stood for Texas Assessment of Knowledge and Skills...

Rian said...

... whatever. as i said- i'm totally hopeless. at just about everything- and don't try to convince me otherwise, because you know for a fact that that statement is true. you would know best, after all.