CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 31

He muerto.

that means "I died." in espanol (spanish).
why am i hablando en espanol (talking in spanish) so much? because i came over to my grandparents house, & while everyone has been swimming since 1:30ish today (it's now 6:50, by the way), i have been cooped up inside working on my Libro de gramatico espanol dos(Spanish two grammer booklet). GAR! & when i wasn't working on that, I was making a pinata. it's a WHOLE lot harder than one might think. it's STILL not finished... stupid paper mache. i mean, i LOVE paper mache, but i HATE having to make things with it, cuz you have to wait HOURS before you can add another layer. grrr. so every hour i just got my hands covered in the awesome, yet stupid, flour & water mixture.
so yeah.
cena (dinner) is ready, so i'm gonna go eat :)
iADIOS! (GOODBYE!)
Rian

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: