CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 10

So today was weird.

It was Mother's Day...I hope you knew that, especially if you've read this blog today. And I was goign to say especially if you have a mother....but everyone does.

Okay, so I was reading random stories on Quizilla, which, by the way, are all about vampires or girls going to an all boy's boarding school, never the other way around. They are seriously hilarious, though. The one I'm reading now is written by someone with low self esteem. In their author's notes, they kept talking about how much of a sucky author they were for using cliches. Which is kinda true, but I wouldn't tell this person that...if I knew them? 
Now I'm confused. 
Today was hilarious, by the way. Except, I can't exactly remember al of the stuff that happened. Sorry.
You really would have laughed too, since I did.
Hmm....We only have a few more weeks left of school. YAYAYAYAY!!!!!!
Do you see how excited I am?
Kris.

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: