CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 23

This week has been crazy..

Last night, I stayed up til about two watching movies with my mom. We watched the first Planet of the Apes, and a few other random movies and stuff we had taped, like So You Think You Can Dance, Ninja Warrior, and Still Standing. It was really fun. 

We only have 8 more days of school!! Amazing, huh? We have this Monday off for Memorial Day, so four days this week, and then school ends next week on Thursday. Yay! Exams all next week...and teachers are still giving us projects and essays and stuff, not to mention the summer assignments. Crazy, huh?
Well...I don't think I ever got to give my rant on TV this week. Well, as you should know, the American Idol finale was on this week...I really wanted Danny to be in the top two, especially after I heard the song "No Boundaries". It totally sounds like it was written for him, which lots of people think. It just wasn't Adam's type of song, so he sounded kinda...icky singing it. And it was way to high for Kris' voice, though it was better for him than Adam. I'm glad he won. Speaking of which, the day after he won, the song was already on the radio. The world we, or at least I, live in is insane. 
And now to talk about Glee. I watched it, and it's totally an amazing show, but I just about died when they said it wasn't coming back on until fall. Whoever planned this is evil. And deserved to be tortured with...i dunno, bad tv shows or something. Hehe...
Um, I think that was all I had to talk about. Don't expect any posts this weekend, at least from me..I'll be out of town for Memorial Day. Yay, I guess. I get to jump on my cousin's trampoline.
And if you've ever played the arcade game Braid, you're awesome...It's an amazing game. And totally fun. Though I didn't actually play it. My brother downloaded it on XBOX Live and was playing it. I helped. He kept saying how "strategizing" it was. I was like, "strategic?" But he said strategizing sounded better...
Well, Thanks for reading, I guess. 
Kris (has no idea why she just said that). 

2 people were awesome enough to comment.:

DAS said...

ADAM SHOULD HAVE WON IDOL!!!! ADAM SHOULD HAVE WON, HE WAS A WAY BETTER SINGER THAN STUPID KRIS, AND KRIS JUST WON CAUSE PEOPLE DIDN'T WANT TO SEE ADAM WIN CAUSE HE WAS SO GOOD AND HE REALLY, REALLY, REALLY DESERVED TO WIN AND IT DOESN'T MATTER THAT HE'S GAY CAUSE HE'S SO GREAT AT SINGING AND KRIS SHOULD NOT HAVE WON CAUSE HE IS WEIRD AND SO NOT UP TO THE ROLE OF AMERICAN IDOL!!!!!!!!!!!! --pant, pant, sorry for the ranting but it's truuuuuue. :) ----

Rian said...

the only word that comes to mind?

wOw.