CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 29

Who knew?!

so i went & ate dinner at Kyoto's (a Japanese Steak House/ Hibachi & sushi place- it's AWESOME!), and when we were leaving, i told this lady thank you in Japanese. the following conversation took place:


Me: Thank you.*
Lady: Thank you very much! Were you on the field trip?!
M: ... what?
L: Oh. You see, two weeks ago, a group of kids came here on a field trip (luckies. i wanna go on a field trip to a restaurant!!) & they learned some Japanese.
M: ... oh. I just watch anime. 
L: Oh.
M: Yeah, I don't know a lot. Only thank you, sorry, good morning, hi, & what.
L: [she said some stuff in Japanese that I don't know] Wow. {to my mom} Can I give her some candies?! (like i'm 2...) She's really good!
M: {in my thoughts} wow. who knew that watching anime & listening to people speak in Japanese could get me some candy?!

yeaaah. so i got my candy :P & then we went to TARGET!!! (the awesomest store EVAH!) & i got a pair of sunglasses. My dad kept giving me ones with rhinestones XP and my brother & I kept on trying on ridiculous ones along with crazy hats that didn't fit. :D twas fun. 

Rian (told the story of the Australian Rabbits & that crazy hippo suit dude at dinner)
*= everything in Italics spoken in Japanese

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: