CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 18

Driving

In case you didn't read the title...I got to drive today. It was fun. And funny. What made it funny was the fact that my brother was in the car, and before we started, he was like, "Mommy, can I get out of the car? I don't think it's safe." It was hilarious. But yeah, I managed not to crash into anything, though there's not much to crash into in an empty parking lot. 

See, I've had this idea for a while that I would be an absolutely horrible driver, since I suck at car games, but I'm actually pretty good, I think...but I'm still REALLY REALLY bad at car games. And I mean REALLY bad. Like, I crash into mountains and stop signs, other cars, people...whatever's there. It's kinda funny.
Kris.

2 people were awesome enough to comment.:

Rian said...

hah. i'm actually quite good at them- i always pick the fastest, coolest looking cars and then drive whatever the speed limit is & stop at all the stop signs and traffic signals. it's AWESOME.

Kris said...

yeah, it would be pretty awesome...if i could actually stop.