CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 1

The House of Night Series

Really good books. I've just finished the fifth one, though I'm not sure if it was the last or what. It felt like the last, though Zoey STILL has three boyfriends. Personally, I like Heath the best. He's funny, first of all, he doesn't care that she's a vampire, and, one of my personal weaknesses (at least in fictional characters), he and Zoey have been friends since elementary school. I love it when childhood friends fall in love, even though it's totally the most cliched thing ever written. Always. But that doesn't make it any less awesome. Anyways, I'm going to go look up the series to see if that was the last book, and maybe see if there are fanfictions on the series. Updates on my mission later.

Kris.

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: