CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 27

I think my IQ is majorly dropping.

"Why?!" you ask (come on! humor me! just ask!!)

Well... because I have to take this online class that teaches me about the computer.
I USE IT EVERY FREAKING DAY! I KNOW EVERYTHING IN THIS FREAKING TEXTBOOK!!!
ugh.
EVERY DAY i work on it, i feel stupider and stupider. no kidding- YOU try "learning" about something you're already really good at! but, learn it at a beginner's level.

Like... ok. Say... you can sew like nobody's business. This computer class is like going to a sewing class, but getting stuck in the beginners class, so you have to learn the most basic, obvious things that you use ALL THE TIME! ugh! makes you want to bang your head on your desk until you have enough brain cells left that this is all new stuff to you! (or at least, that's what this freaking ... THING (it's no longer a class, people- it's a THING)... is almost making me do.)

i mean seriously! I KNOW how to use a freaking Word document already! I mean, if i DIDN'T, then HOW IN THE WORLD would i do ANY of the FREAKING ASSIGNMENTS YOU'RE ASKING ME TO ATTACH TO AN EMAIL AS A WORD DOCUMENT! AND IF I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO USE THE EMAIL, HOW THE HECK WOULD I TAKE THIS CLASS AT ALL?! I'D BE FREAKING SCREWED!

gah. ok. sorry. i'm just REAAAALLY bored and ... i guess you could say mad, but i don't think i am. maybe... annoyed. yeah. definitely annoyed. *lets out crazed, frustrated screech*
... now i have a headache.
so yeah.

but the good news is: I'M ALMOST DONE!! i've finished 4/7 of it!! woo!!! but it's so easy and boring that it's basically taken all month to start the first part of it... but i did 3 yesterday while it was quiet. which was a miracle. :)
and i started lesson 4 while everyone was still asleep. so i finished it like, 10 minutes ago. it's awesome.

Rian (is finished ranting [maybe] about her stupid relearning of computers at a basic level [hopefully]) :)

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: