CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 11

imagine the sound of a car starting... the whole "vroomchunk-chunk... VRROOOooom-chunk-chu-purrrrrrr" yeah. that's my brain.

for you see, i've just remembered what i was going to tell you. :)

a warning, before you go on:
This post may contain spoilers for: Meet the Robinsons

so basically, whenever i feel like watching a tv movie, Meet the Robinsons always happens to be on- it's quite strange really, but i do enjoy watching that movie... gah. kristin, my English accent's back... ANYWAY... so i must say, my favorite line in that entire movie is:

They all hated me.

because it comes after these two lines:

Hey Goob! What's up? Cool binder!
Hey Goob! Wanna come over to my house today?!

(the above are presented by kids with smiling faces). yuuuuhhh... favorite part!
my second favorite part is: (it's actually 2 people saying this at different times...)

part 1: Frankie: 
Well, you see, there's a like a million people in there, and I have skinny arms. I'm wondering how well this plan was thought through. 
... Mastah?

part 2: T-Rex:
I have a big head, and little arms. I'm wondering how well this plan was thought through.
... Master?

ahahahaha. gah. Renge accent O.O 
... maybe i should leave OHSHC to rest for a while, for i've developed a Renge/English accent. gah. i just made a Haruhi face... yes. It must be laid down... after i finish a few more chapters. 
Rian (is becoming obsessed... it's almost as bad as MR! O.O)

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: