CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 30

Lego Max Ride

Okay, so last night, my brother and I got really bored. So we started playing with legos...and here was the final product: Maximum Ride Characters! I'll explain after the pics, which you can't click to make bigger(sorry) I'll try to upload the bigger ones later...i'm not sure why they're so small:

So, of course, the Flock is on top. Yes, I know Nudge has a flower for a head, but I'm sorry, we don't have any more girl heads or hair. Fang and Max are pretty awesome, though. In the bad guys section, I really like Jeb. He looks cool, and that thing in his hand is a clipboard. And, if you couldn't tell, which you probably can't, unless you're like and lego expert or something, max has a ponytail. And Angel is one of those really old lego people that can't even stand up. Sorry I didn't take pics of the School, though. It;s not all that great, so I didn't think it really mattered. Whatever. We had fun.
Kris.

2 people were awesome enough to comment.:

Rian said...

WHAT?! SO ELMO'S ACTUALLY TER BORTCH IN DISGUISE?! TO THINK I WAS FOOLED ALL THESE YEARS! hahaha that's really great :P

Kris said...

Yup, he's been spying on us... O.o