CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 11

Lists

I think I'm going to make a random post of lists... so here we go.


Things I do when I'm bored:
1. Read (fanfiction, fictionpress, a book)
2. Write
3. Make lists
4. Play bored.com games
5. Listen to music
6. Play cards with myself
7. Make Barbie movies
8. Build giant dinosaurs with my brother
9. Have arts and crafts time
10. Make a detailed floorplan of my house with an etch-a-sketch

Favorite Mangas:
1. Dramacon
2. Mars
3. Beauty Pop
4. Skip Beat
5. Perfect Girl Evolution
6. Love Attack
7. Oresama Teacher
8. Kaichou wa Maid-Sama
9. Dear School Gang Leader
10. Charming Junkie

Favorite Animes:
1. Peach Girl
2. Suzuka
3. Shugo Chara
4. Toradora
5. Lovely Complex

Recent Movies:
1. Hostage
2. Astronaut Farmer
3. Star Trek
4. Contact
5. City of Ember(not really, but it was a good movie and I needed a #5)

Recent Books, including rereads:
1. The Only Alien on the Planet
2. The Face on the Milk Carton (and the rest of the series)
3. The 1-800-WHERE-R-U series

Current Favorite Songs:
1. Camera Shy- School Boy Humor
2. You Belong With Me- Taylor Swift
3. How Do You Sleep?- Jesse McCartney

Okay, I think that's enough lists for now. I'm going to go play cards. Actually, I think I need one more list...

Favorite/ Most Played Card Games:
1. Gin (Rummy)
2. Monopoly (not the bored game)
3. James Bond
4. Speed
5. Uno

Kris.

1 people were awesome enough to comment.:

Rian said...

hahaha you did the bored/board thing! like the waist/waste! hahahhahaha

excuse me while i continue laughing.
what?! i'm bored, (haha not board) and reading the OHSHC manga!! it's FUNNY!

"I'm not a flower. I'm Alice, and I'm a MAN!"
"WHAAA?!?!!!"
hahahaha :)