CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 14

Today was INSANE.

This morning, we drove my dad to his golf tournament, which was like, two hours away. And if you know anything about golf, you should know that it takes forever. Which basically meant we had five hours to do nothing with. So we dropped him off and started driving to this park my brother wanted to go to...we were out in the middle of nowhere when we realized we had NO gas...the thing was in the red. So we had to drive back to where we were before, and we drove past like, five neighborhoods...with no gas stations. We finally found on like ten minutes later. 

At the gas station, me and Jason were talking about birds coming in the windows, which were opened a little bit, so I stuck my fingers out my window and was waving them. Then I feel something on my hand and I started screaming...turns out it wasn't a bird, just my mom. It was hilarious. 
By the way, too many hilarious things happened throughout the day for me to repeat them all. This post would be miles long. So I'll just stick to the super important and hilarious/interesting stuff.
So we drove around a bit, then went in Target, bought some shorts, talked to a random dressing room lady, got some free cereal samples, and more. 
Then we went to the mall, and of course, since it was before twelve, though only about fifteen minutes before, the mall wasn't open, so we wandered around a bit until they started opening stores. Then we noticed something...crazy about the mall. First off, it wasn't as big as we'd thought, but it still had doubles of some stores! There were two Claires' (?), three Journeys' (?), two Lids' (?-man, I hate those), two Auntie Annes' (?), which is a pretzel place, another pretzel place (((My brother just busted out the soldier boy...weird))), and a whole bunch of other duplicates. Including this one store that was two stores down from it's exact copy. 
We walked around a bit, then went to Barnes and Noble, which is awesome, got Starbucks, and sat around reading books. I read half of Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover (new Gallagher Girls book), volumes 2+3 of Papillon, and volumes 1+2 or Punch! They're both amazing by the way, and you can search them on mangafox.
After Barnes and Noble, we went to go pick up my dad...it was around five then. We were going to get fish for dinner, but the fish place was closed, so we went to a place closer to home and got "Home cooking". It was pretty good...I had mashed potatoes. Well, that's not all, but that's the most important part. That and the french fries. Oh yeah, and the cinnamon roll. 
So on the way home, Jason fell asleep, and me, my mom, and my dad were talking about super heroes...it was funny. My dad was talking about Bizarro (I think) and how he did "strange super villain stuff". My favorite is Spiderman, by the way.
Okay, I have to go to bed...but the rest of the night was hilarious also. I'll tell you about it later.
Kris.

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: