CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 16

ahh...

so yeah. it's been a year! I mean, it's not really cause for a celebration, but it kinda is. I mean, you celebrate your birthday every year, correct? If you don't, i can understand. I mean, it's just another year. Nothing too special... (unless you can die on any given day for no apparent reason... wait. we all can. so uh... maybe they are pretty special, eh? hahaha) but anyway, something like this... I think it's worth saying, "Congratulations!" for. Cuz I mean, seriously... I know i get like, obsessed with things, but after a while, i totally forget about it until YEARS later, when I start messing with it again. And the process repeats until I finally just get rid of it. But this blog... it has never ceased to amuse me. I've had a lot of fun this year... and I hope you awesome people stick with us for another one, and many years to come... I mean, I know. we, well, ok-it's mostly always me- can be kind of annoying what with our totally random babbles and rants and just plain "hi!"s, but hey... you don't get bored too easily, right? :)

Wow. This post is making me either sound like a REALLY deep person, or a really rambly annoying person. :P
So yeah. Thank all of you who've stuck with us! I'm glad you people helped us surpass our goal of 10,000 people, and even though we didn't get within 100 of our 1000 post goal by today (counting Kristin's post that will come later, we only reached [as of now] 882), I still had a whole lot of fund doing this for a year! Hahaha thankz you awesomely amazing people! :)
Don't forget! If you want, you still have time to do the contest- we're gonna check out all the answers on Monday, July 20, and then I'll announce the winner, along with all the correct answers :)
Thanks again, and keep reading!
Rian (still has Kat & Marie's awesome song stuck in her head... tofurkey & creamed corn. sounds like a Thanksgiving feast [not really])

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: