CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 30

The Diaries of a Newly Found Out Dead Person [#1]

If that makes any sense.

But yes, I have just found out that I, Rian, am a dead person. For various reasons, I find myself starting this "Diary", even though diaries are supposed to be kept secret from the world and this one happens to be on the blog. Oh well, I was never one for the normal.
So today, just as I finished eating dinner, my father started talking about "Ways to Stay Safe During the Summer", which is found at the back of this medical pamphlet that comes around every once in a while. So he read that, and broke it down like this:
  1. You can get skin diseases, so stay in the shade. (I like the sun, so I stand in it's light.)
  2. Stay inside with air conditioning because it's hot. (I went outside to feed my dog earlier.)
  3. Don't be alone near "Any type of water". (this is when i turned on a faucet at the sink... alone.)
  4. Don't eat any food (right after I finished eating.)
  5. If you have a bug bite... run (I got a mosquito bite on my leg just a few hours ago.)
Thus, all of the above are causes of my death. My life begins anew as a dead person, and I am categorized as the "Giggling Dead".
I must be off now... Important dead people things to do.
Sincerely,
Rian

3 people were awesome enough to comment.:

Kat said...

looooool. that's awesome.
i'm dead as well then. XD

Rian said...

yuh!! buddies in deadness!
gah, this mosquito bite is SOOO itchy :'( hahaha

Kat said...

I know the feeling. XD
Try putting Scotch Tape on it.
Seriously. For some reason it makes me feel better.

It could just be all in my head though.