CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 15

Don't you just hate deadlines? But I mean, I love them at the same time!

yeah. it's a love/hate relationship- I love deadlines because whatever is due, i'm done with it (usually), but I hate them because that means I don't have a lot of time to finish whatever I'm working on. yuh...


anyway. that's not the point. The point is: Tomorrow is the Blog's Birthday! or our Blog-iversary! hahaha
so yeah. that means that anyone who wants to (besides Kat :P) needs to answer the questions for the contest!! Remember- the prize is a surprise, kinda. We're gonna give you something that we can make on the computer and send to you, so yeah. If you don't want to leave your email address in the comment where your answers are, check back on Monday, July 20 (i don't know why, but i wanted to type January for some reason...), and we'll announce the winner!!! :D I guess I could post the answers along with the winner, so everyone can know the answers... I'll repost the questions on that post too. :)
Oh! it was hilarious! I was talking to my friend the other day, and I accidentally made a typo on a smiley face, and it TOTALLY had a MUSTACHE!!! look!!!

:{D
you can also do:
:}D :{) :}) :{( :}(

hahaha that last one looks like a two headed person!!! that's awesome!!! :D yeah. totally random, i know, but when HAVEN'T i been random.
GAh i'm so bored. really. no kidding!!! and it's really hard NOT to play with the big plastic bag full of play-doh that my dad has for work & won't let my brother & i touch :( hahaha
So yeah, anyway, be sure to get your answers in!!! The rules & guidelines/ Questions are in the sidebar -->
Do your best!!! (if you're even gonna try. It's not hard...)
Rian (feels like talking to a friend, but her friends aren't talking to her [frown])
psst: I love Lovely Complex- awesome manga. reminded me of High School Debut... hahaha
by the way:
Manga List!
  1. High School Debut
  2. Lovely Complex
  3. Absolute Boyfriend
  4. Schiawasse Kissa Sanchoume
  5. Ouran High School Host Club
Those are my top 5... and they're like, REALLY close. I'm pretty sure that only number 3 or 5 can be changed with something else- numbers 1, 2, and 4 are on my top 5 list forever :) and that is by no means in order, but it's fairly close. :) Actually, Dramacon should be on there... but i don't know what to switch it with!!! It'd probably be 6 on my top 10, if i kept the order of the top 5.
Anyway... uhhh...
Rian (Mustache= Must ache. hahaha)

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: