CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 16

Happy Blogiversary!
Or is it merry? Well, i guess it doesmt really matter. So...later tonight you should see my official blogiversary time travel post. This one is mobile(duh), and im going to talk about the harry potter movie!
It was amazing of course, but there were a bunch of things in the movie that werent in the book. And it didnt have alot of the quidditch stuff, which made me mad. The worst thing was that harry and ginnys kiss wasnt like it was in the book.(p533)And that was one of my favorite parts! One of my other favorites was when harry was yelling at cormac mclaggen and got hit by the bludger. (P415) the good thing about the movie was that it was hilarious. Man, i love ron. Hes my favorite. In case you hadnt noticed, my favorite characters tend to be the funny ones. Like iggy and jacob and emmett. Well, i guess thats enough for now. My fingers are getting tired and im already on my sixth text, so i think thats enough.
Kris.

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: