CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 16

INTHEMINDSOFKNR-YEAR 1

Guess what?! This post is being posted at the exact same time as our first post! You can go look! And the reason that it's like that is because I planned it. Yay for me. So anyways, I was planning on talking about all the awesome stuff that's happened this year. Unfortunately, we didn't reach the thousand post goal, but we came close!! Also, we got our ten THOUSANDTH hit a few weeks ago! Amazing, right? I remember when we we still in double digits!

Seriously, it's amazing how much has changed since last year! I'm not going to tell you about it, since, if you've read the blog at all, you know. And we've gone through who knows how many layouts and backgrounds! Also, I was rereading some of the February posts, and on Wednesday the 18th, I posted about High School Debut ending and how awesome it was...just so you know, Rianna.
ANYWAYS, last summer, my favorite song was Fall For You, which, I'll have to admit, is still an awesome song. Though right now, I'm leaning more towards White Horse, by Taylor Swift, who is pretty awesome. And, since it's been a year, I'm fifteen, not fourteen. Duh. Um, what else has changed? Oh yeah. I got my hair cut. (this is turning out to be a totally random and pointless post about things that have changed) It doesn't really matter, since you can't see, but you know...
Well, back to the blog and it's birthday. The biggest indicator that it's a special day is that the Harry Potter movie comes out the day after. Oh yeah, and if you've missed it, we're officially celebrating the birthday on monday. So meet us at the cbox at 8:30 or so!
Maybe we should have Birthday contests or giveaways...but for what? I can't mail you a prize...I can email you, but what would I email you? Someone suggest something, please. I like spcial events, but special BLOG events aren't as awesome, since we don't really KNOW any of our readers, except for the ones that have blogs, like Kat and Alex and Danielle. Actually, we know Danielle from middle school. But you get the point. So, if you're a regular reader, wanna let us know? So we can...mention you and stuff? I enjoy talking to people I don't know. I'm not sure why, but you know...that's just how I am.
Maybe I'll make you some personalized, like, with your name or whatever. Like maybe you want a new background. Since I'm good with the computer, I could make one and email it to you! Yay!
By the way, this is a time travel post, so I'm going to post about the contest today, which is...Wednesday the 8th.
Well, I think that was a productive birthday post! Let's have another awesome year, hopefully with more people! :)
Kris.

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: