CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 19

Jeez.

So...I actually got home around nine thirty, but I'm not posting until now because I just finished read all my emails. Seriously, it took that long. I had 81, and we were only gone for...well, less than a week. But whatever. I had like, forty fanfiction chapters to read. And now I have to check up on mangas. Yay!!

Kris.
Maybe more about the trip later...though you pretty much know everything. Oh!!
Boys Like Girls, which is possibly the bestest band in the entire world, has a new album!! And the most amazing song, Love Drunk, is on it. Seriously, go listen to it! It's awesome! And while you're at it, go listen to all their other songs. Please. You'll be doing yourself a favor.

1 people were awesome enough to comment.:

Rian said...

wow. i had thunder stuck in my head yesterday... weird. haha