CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 21

main characters

Okay, so you all know that a main character is supposed to have some kind of flaw, right? Well, this is good most of the time, but you know, sometimes people just go too far... For instance, the series I'm reading now, The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod. The main character is a crybaby. He cried when he was about to die, he cried when he realized he couldn't die, he cried when he realized his friend was a vampire slayer, he cried when his uncle left, he cried when his girlfriend's friends called him a dork- he's a crybaby. AND he's a vampire. It's just...so annoying. Don't get me wrong, the series is amazing, but seriously. Vlad is in tenth grade. He needs to learn how to get over things...also, last night, while my brother was brushing his teeth, a bubble randomly came out of his mouth and floated away. Yes, he was talking to me when it happened, but it was still really weird. I've never seen that happen before, especially no on accident. Well, I guess that's enough for my random post of the morning. Our party last night was awesome, by the way...

Kris.

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: