CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 30

Mediterranean Avenue

haha that's my favorite spot on Monopoly... that and Baltic Avenue. I mean, you pass go, you land on one of those, and you lose $2 or $4, depending on which one you land on. Quite hilarious.

but not the point. hah, i realize that i do that a lot- titles that generally have nothing to do with the point. but... i just... i don't even know. it's the way of my brain. Do something random to throw people off. haha. Maybe it's something like that... but my brain's weird and there's probably some part of it that has some malicious plan to... do something malicious. heh.
anyway, um... Oh yeah! in one of the posts, i said, "Where the Wild Things Grow" and there is no such thing. it's "Where the Wild Things Are", and i felt so idiotic when i looked at that, because i claim to be a "huge fan". hahaha i'm such a dweeb though, so don't pay me much mind- i'm the one who's never serious. I swear, someone said, "Let's be serious." so i put on a serious expression, looked at the people around me, and then proceeded to bust a gut while everyone got mad at me for not being serious. Hah.
Rian (thinks that this was a more serious post than usual... maybe it was the crazy thunderstorm this morning that woke me up & scared me half to death because of all the lightning everywhere while i was laying next to a window...) :D

3 people were awesome enough to comment.:

Kris said...

...dweeb. that's such a funny word.

Rian said...

makes me laugh, that word does.

Kat said...

XD I did that before.
The "let's be serious" thing.

Excepy my friends were about to smack me because we were in pitch darkness in a hotel room in a hotel that's supposedly haunted...having a seance.

In Gettysburg. The most haunted place in the country.

I have problems not laughing.