CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 29

The Oddities of Fanfiction

So...I was just scrolling through the list of fanfiction topics, all of them, and I came across something....interesting. Click Here. If you didn't click, I'll just tell you. It's TETRIS. What kind of person writes a tetris fanfic? Also, they're hilarious. I urge you to read at least one. I don't think I've laughed that hard in...a few hours!

Kris.

9 people were awesome enough to comment.:

Rian said...

oh jeez, it IS hilarious!!! i mean, i just clicked on the first one & it was all:
LONG SKINNY BLOCK
SQUARE BLOCK
BACKWARDS L BLOCK
Z BLOCK
SQUARE BLOCK

hahaha it's so stupid! and it was under "Friendship" for the category. i mean, REALLY?!?! hahahaha this is ridiculous.
i will continue on to read all of them. tis my life goal. >.<

Rian said...

OMG! this one i just read... GAH! THIS PERSON IS A HORRIBLE PERSON!!!
they totally had this guy randomly in a tetris game, and the pieces smashed him to bits, and they described it in full detail, and tetris killed him... O.O i'm about to cry. but it was so stupid. :'( not cool. heh.

Kris said...

hehe...i read that one. actually, it was the first one i read.

Rian said...

i still can't get those disturbing images out of my head... but at least he didn't have a name. hah

Rian said...

... what is up with all of these where people live in the game & get killed?! O.O it's like, all of these people are SOOO morbid. which is quite sad. they need to get out more hahaha

Kris said...

this is obviously where the depressed people write fanfictions.

Rian said...

hahaha i guess. it's really stupid though. OH! that totally reminds me of a game... i must go find it now!

Rian said...

forget the life goal, those are just too disturbing for me to keep reading. i'm done with that section. hahaha

Kat said...

. . . .that's weird.
I'm scarred. Seriously.