CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 20

Tiramisu (and other random songs)

no, tiramisu is NOT a song. at least, not one i know of... hmmm... a song about tiramisu... ANYWAY! haha

so about the tiramisu. I've only had it once before. So, some of my cousins are moving, so i went to visit them one day, and they had tiramisu for dessert. i was all, "i've never had tiramisu before..." so she gave me a piece, and it was AMAZING! except... i had to scarf it down in like, 2 minutes. So today, she came over and was like, "I brought Rianna something..." and i look over and there is... A PLATE OF TIRAMISU!!! so i was happy. I finished my awesome dinner, and began to eat it. That's when the laughing REALLY began. I mean, she was laughing because I kept smiling about the cake, and she's all, "Glad I could make your day!" and i would laugh, too. So the way i ate my tiramisu: There are 4 layers. cake, icing stuff, more cake, and then the top icing stuff. So i would eat a little piece from the bottom layer, then take almost the exact same amount from the next layer, and work my way up. then back to the bottom to repeat my organized consuming of cake. So basically, it was eaten in rows. Even rows. And she laughed at me, so i laughed too. And then my dad had to bring up the way i eat deviled eggs (which i'm not going to explain), so i was laughing harder. but hey- i got to enjoy my little piece of awesome tiramisu for like, 20 minutes. :D
Anyway, after that, i was doing the dishes, and i had this song (number one on the following list) stuck in my head. So i tried to think of others... and got these.
  1. Hi Hi (haven't seen this in forever... what happened to it?!)
  2. Peep (gah. i blame my brother- i wake up to this ALMOST EVERY FREAKING MORNING! it's really annoying... i don't understand why he even watches it... i mean, it's a toddler show, and he's 10... almost 11. so sad. but really annoying. gah.)
  3. Go Monkey Go! (haven't seen this either. it's funny)
Rian (wake up! WAAAKE UP! it's another beautiful day! sorry. i watched a mojo jojo video for that... here. <-- click that...)

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: