CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 26

The unspoken rules of the neighborhood boat party

That sounds like a super cliche book title...just might use it someday. Anyways, the inspiration for this comes from the lake sorta kinda by my house, where, almost everyday, this HUGE herd of boats gathers. They're not close enough to talk, and sometimes there are people in the water, but it's still really random. My mom and I have been speculating about it all summer. It's really interesting. I have no idea what the story (TUROTNBP) would be about, though.

Okay, this is random:

Jason: We're focusing entirely on what we're doing right now.
Me: So...sitting?
Jason: Yeah.

Man, I love my brother. He's hilarious. And yes, I know I'm the one who said the punch line in that convo, but most of the time, it's him. I just do it when my mind reacts fast enough to come up with something funny. Which is often. :)
Kris.

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: