CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 18

woooh.

So, I...borrowed my dad's laptop. Actually, he and my mom went to Dairy Queen, so I'm using it while they're away. I'm a bit tired of mobile posting right now. And watching that stupid spngebob marathon thing. My brother is busy being obsessive. So...idk what to talk about. I kinda already said everything in my mobile posts.
Gonna see X-Men Origins tonight, i think. Also, our hotel room is amazing. Seriously. I forget we're in a hotel. It's like an apartment. Except for the fact that my brother and I have to sleep in the pull out sofa bed. But you know, it's amazing otherwise. Well, I'd better get off. If I want to do anything else on the computer, I'd better start soon. Talk soon!
I should be home late sunday night..also, my dad is third in the tournament so far! Yay.
Kris.

1 people were awesome enough to comment.:

Rian said...

hey- my dad needs the fifth book. so anytime after you get back... :)