CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 12

I have so much stuff to do, and i'm too lazy to even attempt any of it.

I've been reading fanfiction all day, when I should have been working on homework or studying or something other than eating fruit snacks. The only semi-productive thing I've done today is to go on the barnes and noble website and browse. So far, I've made a list of 21 books I want to read/buy. Also, I've had about two bottles of water, and I'm starting on my third. I had an hour long phone conversation with my mom about random pointless things, and I'm planning on riding my bike tonight. My mom stayed up last night to look at the meteor shower, and she promised that if she saw anything, she'd wake me up. She didn't see a thing. And I slept like a bear. 6 more days til I get my braces off, if you count today.

Kris.

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: