CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 7

Movie Updates!

so, yeah.

Today i went to see G.I. Joe (knowing is half the battle! haha- if you haven't heard that, check the PDAs [already posted]), and during the opening previews, i saw two pretty amazing ones!
The first one I saw I didn't recognize until the kid turned the key in the elevator of the Empire State Building. and that description probably doesn't help anyone guess what it is. So I'll tell you (not like I didn't plan to from the start...). The book that is FINALLY becoming a movie is... PERCY JACKSON & THE LIGHTNING THEIF! yay!!! & it looks like it's gonna be good- same director as the Harry Potter movies. I'm uber excited. :)
The next preview I saw I only recognized when a kid picked up a green ticket from an unidentified black car that said the name of the place on it. I didn't read this series, but a lot of people tell me it's good, so i'll probably try to check this book's series out sometime soon. Another book that is finally becoming a movie is... CIRQUE DU FREAK: THE VAMPIRE'S ASSISTANT! woo! haha
so... I hope you check these series out if you haven't already... and... enjoy your night/day? i don't know, do something fun :P hah
Rian (read the plot keywords for the cirque du freak movie & laughed at them... i encourage you to scroll over the "SPOILER ALERT" thing [because it gives nothing away that the plot summary didn't] and read it)

1 people were awesome enough to comment.:

Kris said...

ooohh...going to see the G.I. Joe movie tomorrow...and yeah, saw the Percy Jackson movie preview thing during the HP movie...and I never read Cirque Du Freak, so...yeah.....anyway, this was pretty pointless....yay.