CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 18

Sorry I didn't post earlier.

I got home at like two, but I ate directly after that, then promptly forgot about posting. Yay. So anyway, about the orthodontist. Contrary to popular belief, or at least in my case, getting my braces off didn't hurt at all. Yeah, it was uncomfortable, but it didn't HURT. Yeah. So the lady took off the brackets (all at once....), then pulled out the bands, which I was thinking would hurt the most. And surprisingly, it really didn't. What did hurt was when they were first putting the braces on and they had to size the bands and they kept putting them on and yanking them off. Anyway, so after she took everything off, she used this weird thing to scrape all the glue stuff off, and then used this weird electric toothbrush thingy to clean my teeth, and then we were done! Well, mostly. They had to take the molds for my retainers, which was super gross and annoying because I couldn't breathe. And THEN, they had to take all the annoying pictures and x-rays and stuff. That took the longest.

Anyway...I just finished typing this this morning, around 9:30. I actually started it around nine last night.
Kris.

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: