CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 15

Lately, I've been obsessed with smoothies...

And I really want one now.

Not that that's relevant in any way.
So, this is probably gonna be a mishmash of a whole buncha stuff.
First, if you don't watch Glee, you need to get a life a buy a TV. Because you are seriously missing out. I'm pretty sure I already said this, but it's important. That's the best show ever. Speaking of best show ever, I absolutely adore Hell's Kitchen. It's awesome. If you haven't seen the season finale, which came on Tuesday, please do not read...unless you want to know who won. Anyhow, I am so glad Dave won!!! My favorites were Ariel, Dave, and Van, and I am so super happy that Kevin did not win. He was annoying. But his kid is so cute!
Yeah...today in newspaper, this guy was being really really annoying and judgmental. I came into the room and set my book down on the table...then he picked it up. And he goes, "Why would anyone want to read THIS?"
Me: That's my book...
Him: Oh...It just...it just looks... i mean...
Me:...
Him: I mean, a book called Playing With the Boys?
Me: ...she didn't make the soccer team, so she tried out to be the kicker of the guys football team...
Him: And the picture...
Me: What about it? She's on the football field...

Yeah. That conversation didn't go well. And it made me mad. Not to mention, he thinks Lady Gaga is awesome...which she's not. She's insane. And later, we were talking about one of my favorite songs, and he goes:
That song sucks. Anyone who likes that song is stupid.
Me: I love that song...
Him: ...

The only thing we agree about is Glee, which makes sense because it is the absolute best show ever...Anyway, he needs to think before he speaks. I think that's pretty much all I can say right now. Gotta finish all my work.
Kris.

2 people were awesome enough to comment.:

Rian said...

is it the crazy guy with the tattoo?
no wait, he's in creative writing. who?!

Kris said...

no, it was this senior guy you probably don't know...his name is...zack? he's weird.