CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 15

How to be later than late.

A How-To guide by Kristin

1. tell the people meeting you that you are on your way.
2. stop at the house of the people you're supposed to be picking up and sit and talk
3. make the people you're supposed to be meeting wait so long that they go ahead and order food without you
4. keep sitting and talking
5. make the people you're supposed to be meeting wait so long that they finish eating
6. stop sitting and talking
7. make the people you're supposed to be meeting wait so long that they text you and tell you they've already eaten and are leaving.
8. arrive at meeting place, two hours late
9. text the people you were supposed to be meeting and tell them that you arrived five minutes after they left

Please never make anyone suffer through this as I had to at the hands of the people I call my cousins...

Kris.

PS: none of this was exaggerated.

5 people were awesome enough to comment.:

Rian said...

wait. were you the person they were supposed to be meeting, or the person who sat & talked? :)

Kris said...

i was the person they were supposed to be meeting...

Rian said...

ok. that's what I thought, but I wasn't sure. That sucks.

Kris said...

yeah, it was okay, though. me, jason, my mom, and my aunt had our own little party... :D

Rian said...

yay!